Monday, September 14, 2009

To all my readers:

Thank you for following me blog and reading for the last 9 months! It's been a great time! I've appreciated every word of support and encouragement that has helped me get through this, every Google Ad click that has helped me afford to stock up on diapers, every helpful link or resource you have shared with me, and just knowing you care enough to read! You guys are great and I wish I could thank every one of you individually.


I will keep blogging about my experiences, now as a teen mom, at the Name Brand Mommy Blog. As you know, I am really tight on cash, but I still want the best for my baby Sophie. On my blog, I share resources I've found for getting freebies, coupons, free samples, and special deals on name-brand products. Of course, there's also the little blurbs about our new life together and of course, pictures.


Speaking of pictures...

Be sure to vote for Sophie as the cutest baby!

Or, if you think your baby is cuter, upload your own photo.

Once again, be sure to follow the new blog!

This blog will receive a makeover soon and will host advice and links to resources for other pregnant teens, teen moms, single mothers, and basically anyone going through what I went through.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... I wonder how she reacted to the water :)

    I hope both of you are doing well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so jealous! hug her hug her hug her! What a wonderful thing, life!

    ReplyDelete